There are currently no open positions at SciBerg.
However, we would be happy to consider highly experienced bioinformaticians and molecular biologists for joining our experts' network on a sub-contractual basis. Please feel free to send us your CV by email to careers[at]sciberg.com. We expect the following minimum requirements for a candidate to be considered as a potential subcontractor:
- PhD degree in biological or computational discipline from a well-recognized university
- 3+ years of research experience involving applied bioinformatics, genomics and computational work
- Knowledge of bioinformatics related databases including Ensembl, UCSC, NCBI and GENCODE
- Understanding of current NGS data analysis pipelines and software packages. Awareness of their strengths and weaknesses
- Proficiency in Shell/Bash scripting and statistical data analysis tools such as R/Bioconductor
- Experience in data visualization with R package ggplot2 or Python